"Restaurant Sioux Classic" Top 5 Page for this destination Poznan Restaurant Tip by HORSCHECK

Poznan Restaurants: 35 reviews and 87 photos

Sioux Classic: My steak dish

Sioux Classic: My steak dish
      Restaurant Sioux Classic
      Restaurant Sioux Classic: My Zywiec beer
      Restaurant Sioux Classic : Interior
    by HORSCHECK

Sioux was established in 2003 in Poznan as a Polish chain of country and western style restaurants.

Usually I probably wouldn't go to such a place, but for some reason it was one of the few restaurants which were open over Easter.

Poznan has two Sioux restaurants, which are both located at the Old Market Square (Stary Rynek): Sioux City focuses on steaks, whereas Sioux Classic offers the full variety from typical American and Mexcian food to European cuisine.

We once visited the latter one. The wooden interior is decorated with all kinds of Wild West memorabilia.

All dishes are displayed with a photo in the menu. I opted for western style steak with potatoes and salad. I really can't complain about the food, also I must say that the staff was very friendly. So all in all our visit was better than expected.

Address: Sioux Classic, Stary Rynek 93, 61-773 Poznan
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: As most other restaurants which were open over Easter, also Sioux Classic can be found at the Old Market Square (Stary Rynek).
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: American
Website: http://www.sioux.com.pl/

• Updated Jun 13, 2009

Comments

HORSCHECK

“.: The less you look the more you find :.”

Have you been to Poznan?