"Very Lively and alive with lots of Shoppers" Hong Kong at Night Tip by machomikemd
Hong Kong at Night, Hong Kong: 18 reviews and 24 photos
Favorite thing: very vibrant!
Being one ot the Largest International Port Cities in the World since the 19th Century and is a Duty Free Area since then, Hong Kong is one of the most Popular Shopping Cities in the World as it has various Shopping Options for everykind of Budget, ranging from the bargain basement prices and goods at Mong Kok and Stanley Market to the Gian Malls of Tsim Sha Tsui, Admiralty, Central and Causeway Bay and the Luxe Department Store Chains of Sogo, Daimaru, Isetan and the luxe Fashion Houses Like Hermes', Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Versace and more. As the Prices of the goods here are way cheaper in other shopping destinations around the world due to the Duty Free Nature of the Territory.
Fondest memory: A Shopper's Paradise.
More Reviews (125)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Ocean Park Eateries
- See All Chinese Pork Rinds
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels