"ATM's in Hong Kong" Population/Currency/Facts Tip by machomikemd
Population/Currency/Facts, Hong Kong: 19 reviews and 25 photos
Favorite thing: for easy cash if you don't have much pocket money of would not want to use your credit card that much.
But a word of caution,
if your are not the type who wants pass on charges on withdrawing money through international Automated Machines and rather use your credit cards to save on withdrawal fees, then just use your credit cards ok. Like in major cities, the ATM's here in Hong Kong are mostly affiliated to international consortiums like Plus or Discover or Cirrus. Again a caveat, when you withdraw money via atms, there are 2 pass on charges (the first is by your local bank in your country and the second is the local bank here in Hong Kong for a flat rate of HKD 35 per withdrawal of whatever amount) so I would recommend you withdraw large sums since the charges are the same whether you withdraw a pitiful amount or a large one.
Fondest memory: Automated Teller Machines are numerous here in Hong Kong by the big banks like HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Hang Seng Bank, Citibank and a lot more.
More Reviews (125)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Ocean Park Eateries
- See All Chinese Pork Rinds
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels