"Gas Stations" Transportation Tip by machomikemd
Transportation, Hong Kong: 19 reviews and 28 photos
Favorite thing: Gas Stations in Hong Kong are usually very small and not that numerous as the territory is small and you can find that many of the Gas Pumps are located overhead instead on ground level, to save space. Hong Kong also has a High Gasoline Prices of which 1 liter of Premium Unleaded Gasoline cost HKD 17 per liter (or about HKD 64.36 for 1 gallon of Unleaded Gasoline , about 8.25 US Dollars to a Gallon) which is one of the Highest Gasoline Prices in the world hence most people here take Public Transportation as owning a car is really expensive.
Fondest memory: high gasoline prices in Hong Kong
More Reviews (139)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- See All Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Ocean Park Eateries
- See All Chinese Pork Rinds
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels