"Chinese Sweets" Hong Kong Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Hong Kong Local Customs: 276 reviews and 353 photos
there are a variety of cantonese baked goodies that you can find at local bakeshops and the many convenience stores lining Kowloon, Hong Kong Island and the New Territories and Outlying Islands and these baked goodies are tasty, sweet and budget friendly and is available in many configurations like baked bread with mongo beans, baked bread with milk or cream, baked bread with sweet roast pork fillings and more and prices range from HKD 6 to HKD 15 a pack, depending on the quantity of these goodies. you should try these wonderful baked delights.
a caveat: some might have MSG Added as Asians are fond of MSG in their food.
More Reviews (118)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Airport Expressway
- See All Ocean Park Eateries
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels