Mc Donalds: "numerous here in Hong Kong" McDonalds Tip by machomikemd
McDonalds, Hong Kong: 11 reviews and 12 photos
being the number one fast food and Hamburger Brand in the World, Mc Donald's is one of the Global Food Icons and unless you are living under a rock or is a hermit, then you should really need to search the Net on what Is A Mc Donald's!
If you want to buy familiar, budget friendly and filling meal that is not related to Cantonese Food in Hong Kong (or if you are a back packer or a budget traveller or simply want to have a burger), then you can head to the more than 200 Branches of it all around Hong Kong Territory!
The Branch we had is at the China HK City II at the China Hong Kong City Mall
Opens: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm everyday
Favorite Dish: besides having the iconic Meals like the Chicken Nuggets, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder and Fillet O Fish (that costs from HKD 30 to 55), Mc Donald's is known of have local favorites in it's country specific stores like the Double Diner Beef Burger, the Earl Gray Tea with Coffee, Twisty Pasta, which are only found in it's branches in Hong Kong!
Address: all around hong kong
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Shop No. 28, 1rst floor, China HK City II, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
Phone: +852 2736-1760
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (149)
- See All Four Star Hotel of HK Disney Resort
- Overpasses, Pedestrian Walkways can be...
- See All HK Disneyland Parades
- See All HK Disneyland Resort Shuttle Bus
- See All Hk Disneyland: Smallest Disney in the...
- See All Hong Kong's Famous Party and Nightlife...
- See All Bring Large Luggage & Extra Bag for...
- See All Main Shopping Area in Mongkok
- See All Airport Expressway
- See All Chinese Pork Rinds
- See All Picture in a Ceramic Frame!
Been to Hong Kong?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Hong Kong?Share Your Travels