" Goreme" Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Things to Do Tip by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Turkey Things to Do: 1,137 reviews and 1,882 photos

Goreme Muzesi or Goreme Open Air Museum is the largest and most visited sight in Cappadocia. The Göreme National Park (Göreme Milli Parklar in Turkish) was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1985.
You may see my 47 high resolutin photos of Goreme in my Slide-show Goreme out of my Webshot page.

Learn more out of my Goreme VT page .

You may watch my 1 min 37 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Valley by bus with Turkish pop music by Kaan ? Oynayalim out of my Youtube channel ,or
1 min 58 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme-Zelve road with popular Turkish music by Sertap Erener ? Kumsalda out of my Youtube channel.
2 min 26 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme panorama and Chapel of St. Basil Part I with Christos Anesti Orthodox church music,or
2 min 22 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Elmali Kilise and Barbara Kilise Part II with Mount Athos Orthdox church music, or
2 min 36 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Karanlik Kilise Part III with Greek Orthodox music, or
1 min 31 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Part IV with Turkish music, or
1 min 08 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Onix Jewellery with Turkish pop music by Yonka Evcimik ? Sallayarim Dunyayi, or
4 min 25 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Ceramic Workshop with Turkish pop music by Hakan Peker ? Zaten Sen, or
2 min 25 sec VIDEO-Clip Goreme Ceramics Shop with Turkish pop music by Celik ? Cic Kiz.

• Written Jun 11, 2009

Comments

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Have you been to Turkey?