"Disneyland for little and big kids" Disney Resort Tip by fachd

Disney Resort, Tokyo: 62 reviews and 112 photos

Since I was a little kid I dreamt of visiting Disneyland and as a big kid I finally visited Disneyland. After our bag was searched, Cinderella Castle was the first thing I noticed. Off course we took lots of photos of the castle. Not far from the castle is the statue of Walt Disney and Mickey, the man who made many kids around the world happy.

The atmosphere was buzzing with excitement, Peter Pan one the Disney characters were saying hello to everyone, Donald Duck was quacking, the noise from Mark Twain ferry horn can be heard from long distance, there was Vaudeville music playing, a man playing piano wearing bow tie and funny hat, magic performances, adventure land, castles and mountains to see.

At Disneyland there are plenty of souvenir shops like Penny Arcade, Grand Emporium. We bought a few to take home as memento.

Everything was exciting for us at Disney except you have to wait for hours for a ride. We had to wait almost three hours for Splash Mountain ride but at the end it was worth the wait. At the end of the day we had only three rides, oh well can?t win them all :-( To avoid the long wait my advice is buy express tickets. I am not sure how much extra you have to pay for express tickets, but I reckon it?s worth it.

As for transportation most Hotels around Disney have free transportation service to Disney Resort.

From Tokyo Station, take the JR Keiyo Line to Maihama, which is adjacent to the park.

We bought our 1- Day Passport to Disneyland in Canberra Australia and it cost us $288 AUD for two people.

1-Day Passport:
Adult (18+) ¥5,800
Junior (12-17) ¥5,000
Child (4-11) ¥3,900
Senior (60+) ¥5,100

Address: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu-shi, Chiba-ken
Directions: JR Keiyo Line / Musashino Line Maihama Sta.
Phone: 045-683-3333