"Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus,tram&Metro Tip by longsanborn
Bus,tram&Metro, Vienna: 194 reviews and 251 photos
Just take note that since early 2009, the trams no. 1 and no. 2 no longer just go around the Ring-strasse. Due to some change in the route plan, the tram lines No. 1, which used to loop round the historic centre, and No. 2, which travels it counter-clockwise, will now branch off to other parts of the city. Therefore, you have to be careful to change trams at certain stops. Please ask the tram drivers for more information.
By the way, you can buy tram tickets from a machine at the front of the tram, but you must have correct change.
More Reviews (168)
- See All Italian from Naples
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels