Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville: "Wasting Away Again in Pinacoladaburg..." Uncasville Nightlife Tip by cjg1

Uncasville Nightlife: 15 reviews and 49 photos

Liz and her License to Chill Margarita (3/11)
by cjg1

Liz and her License to Chill Margarita (3/11)
      Liz enjoying her Strawberry Dacquiri
      My Patron Margarita
      Tasty Mai Tai
    by cjg1
      Enjoying some drinks with my wife (November 2010)
    by cjg1

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is a chain of casual dining restaurants with an Island theme. We have been to other locations of Margaritaville as well as this one. The place is rather large with two levels of restaurant seating, two bar areas, an outdoor patio, a stage and a gift shop. We walked in a had a seat at a table for two in the bar area. The restaurant has island themed decor: palm trees, tables shaped like boats, waiters in tropical shirts, etc. Jimmy Buffet songs as well as concert footage is piped through the place via TV and loudspeaker. The service here is always good and we enjoy stopping her for a few drinks at the bar or for a snack. Liz and I are creatures of habit and normally order a Strawberry Dacquiri or Margarita for her and a Patron Rita for me.. although they make a pretty good Mai Tai here as well. Liz recently tried their License to Chill Margarita during our latest visit in November;which I think is now her favorite drink here. The drinks here are very good and they keep them coming. The wait staff is very friendly and welcoming. Depending on our mood we sometimes get the Volcano Nachos or the calamari.

Margaritaville is always a stop when we are at Mohegan Sun because of its fun laid back atmosphere. It's a good place where we can enjoy some drinks, snacks and each other's company. The outdoor patio upstairs is a nice place to sit and relax when the weather is nice and sunny.

Dress Code: Casual

Address: Mohegan Sun Casino
Theme: Eating and Drinking

• Updated Nov 7, 2010

Comments

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

cjg1

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Uncasville?