Broadwalk Bar & Grill: "Not one of our best meals" Point Pleasant Restaurant Tip by Gypsystravels

Point Pleasant Restaurants: 1 reviews and 5 photos

Enjoying my frozen drink
      Enjoying my frozen drink
      Shrimp and chips
      Ferni's BLAH burger
      My drink
      The restaurant menu
    by Gypsystravels

After spending some time walking the boardwalk here at Point Pleasant Beach (Jenkinson) we decided it was time to grab something to eat. We stumbled upon this place and it looked like a nice to grab something to eat before heading off to our next destination.

I will say that the restaurant is really nice, it has an area where you can just ordered from the counter and well as two sit down areas, one upstairs (where the wait was over 1/2 hour) and the downstairs (where we decied to eat).

The waitress asked if we wanted to sit outside (was the back of the restaurant with a view of the street) or inside. It was a nice day and we decided to eat out doors.

We were handed our menus and I definitely wanted some seafood since we were near the beach. Ferni doesn't eat seafood and decided on a burger. But first, I wanted a nice cold drink (I can't exactly recall the name of this frosty drink), Ferni was driving and decided on a coke for his meal.

The food was brought out quite quickly. My shrimp were fresh but the batter was a bit thick and a bit on the bland side, Ferni said his burger was BLAH!!

The prices are a bit overpriced for what you get here as well and I don't think we would bother to come here for food, maybe just drinks!!

We d

Favorite Dish: I ordered the shrimp and chips which were okay and Ferni had the burger (which looked like it had been frozen) and said it was BLAH!!

Address: 500 Boardwalk
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 732-714-2242
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: American

• Updated Jun 16, 2009

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Point Pleasant?