"City Transport" Horlivka Tourist Trap Tip by hunterV
Horlivka Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 5 photos
It's always tempting to take a bus, a trolley-bus or a tram and to travel around the city.
I must say they are all very slow and often crowded and stuffy.
You have to have a lot of patience and time to use them.
We, locals, don't mind it.
Unique Suggestions: Take a bus or a tram once, inhale a lot of dust inside and get off as soon as you can and then take a cab instead.
Fun Alternatives: Take a cab or a walk instead.
More Reviews (61)
- See All A Small Pearl of the Donets Basin
- See All Weekend Newspaper
- See All Our Local in 1977-1982
- See All City Day Celebrations
- See All Improvised Markets
- See All Peter Gorlov