"WERRI Beach,GERRINGONG, A SEASIDE BEAUTY!" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Things to Do Tip by AusPinay
Australia and Oceania Things to Do: 332 reviews and 858 photos
This place is teeming with pockets of beauty, especially the rock pool area at Werri Beach. You will be amazed at the spectacular views everywhere you look!
According to t he Kiama website, the rock poo irregular-shaped pool constructed in the rock shelf at the south end of Werri Beach with access via Pacific Avenue or Geering Street.
There is ample parking and there are change rooms and amenities on site. The pool has a smooth, sloping concrete floor and nearby is a separate concrete-formed children's wading pool. The pool and surrounding shelf are subject to natural wave action during high tides.
Being tidal pool, it opens to the ocean, and is subject to the same hazards and marine creatures that are common to natural rock shelves with the result that wave action may introduce marine stingers and other creatures into the pool. During periods of high seas large waves may enter the poolmaking it unsafe for swimming. Any damage to the pool surrounds or requests for information should be referred to Council's Engineering & Works department.
Address: Pacific or Geering St, Gerringong
More Things to Do in Australia and Oceania (28)
More Reviews (40)
- See All Protect Yourself from the sun!
- See All EXEMPTED GOODS THRU TOURIST REFUND...
- See All VEGEMITE- LIKE IT OR HATE IT!
- HEARD OF DROP BEARS ? re Aussie sense of...
- ENJOY a FESTVAL/LOCAL AGRI SHOW,etc....
- BARGAINS GALORE in NSydney
- See All HEARTY WINTER BREKKY
- See All DRIVING IN WINTER in the MTNS: CAUTIONS
- See All SPOT ROOS,etc, at TIDBINBILLA NATURE...
- See All BALL w/ Village People Music & Line...
- See All Scenic Beachfront Holiday Park
Been to Australia and Oceania?Share your travels with the world!
AusPinay's Related Pages
Have you been to Australia and Oceania?Share Your Travels