"Turkish American Parade" Holiday Season Tip by iam1wthee
Holiday Season, New York City: 27 reviews and 35 photos
This is normally held on the 3rd Saturday of May at 12pm. It runs from 46th 1st Ave to 57th Street and Madison Ave.
My coworkers have been but I have not. It is not as crowded as other parades but it is quite lively. You can find snippets of it on youtube.
More Off The Beaten Path in New York City (22)
More Reviews (86)
- See All BBQ with live music
- See All Street Vendors
- See All Exhibitionist Hotel
- See All where to go in NY when disabled
- See All Queens Bargain Mall
- See All Be on the News in A Good Way
iam1wthee's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels