"Getting around Dublin by bus" Dublin Bus Tip by Jefie
Dublin Bus, Dublin: 54 reviews and 30 photos
Dublin is a very walkable city - you might not even have to use the bus at all while you're there. We only took it once on a rainy morning to get to Kilmainham Gaol (and even then we came back on foot). Traveling by bus in Dublin is fairly simple - we stopped by the hotel's front desk to ask which bus would take us to Kilmainham Gaol and where it would leave from. We took the 78A leaving from Aston Quay, asked the driver how much it cost to get to Kilmainham Gaol (1.60 Euros), paid our fare (you need exact change), and off we went!
Phone: 353 (01) 873 4222
More Transportation in Dublin (2)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Another great daytrip destination!
- Haunted Dublin Walking Tour
- See All The beautiful Iveagh Gardens
- It's not a myth - bring a raincoat or an...
- Dublin's biggest independent bookstore
Jefie's Related Pages
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels