Pho Ha: "Vietnamese food is the bomb!" Rancho Cucamonga Restaurant Tip by GracesTrips

Rancho Cucamonga Restaurants: 21 reviews and 28 photos

I sometimes think there is just not enough Vietnamese restaurants in SoCal. But I guess that depends on the city. SoCal tends to be divided up by ethnicities so I'm sure there are a ton of Vietnamese restaurants in Santa Ana, CA. Anyway, in Rancho Cucamonga, I only know of this one. I often read the lengthy menus and always end up ordering the same thing I have had before because it's really, really good. A vermicelli (Bun) combo with charbroiled pork. Sometimes with eggrolls and/or shrimp. The descriptions are often vague and you really don't know what all comes with it. So, the combo I order has bean sprouts, lettuce, basil, mint, peanuts, pickled cucumbers, carrots, white radish green onions, cilantro, fish sauce, thin white noodles (vermicelli) and the pork. The vegetables are hidden under the noodles so don't worry at first glance, you think, how am I gonna eat all this food?! Definitely, a bargain at this restaurant for US$6.75. On the menu it is spelled out "Bun Thit Nuong".

I like to order to go so I can work at my desk while I eat my lunch. The restaurant has seating, very casual - not fancy.

Address: 9319 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Between main streets, Vineyard and Archibald, at the corner of Hellman & Foothill in the Chuck-E-Cheese shopping center.
Phone: 909.980.7703