Couchsurfing: "Couchsurfing" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Kitts and Nevis Hotel Tip by Pieter11

Saint Kitts and Nevis Hotels: 21 reviews and 29 photos

My CS-hosts on Saint-Kitts

My CS-hosts on Saint-Kitts
      Driving around with my CS-hosts
    by Pieter11
      At great house of my CS-hosts
      Partying with my CS-hosts
    by Pieter11

Ever heard of the website www.couchsurfing.com? I'm a member of this online-community since a few years now and I love it! Couchsurfing is a network of people from all over the world (more then 1.000.000 already!) who offer a free place to sleep to other members. The principle: you spend a night for free at my place and if I ever get in your neighbourhood I can spend a night at yours.

One of the two advantages of "CS" is the fact that your stay is for free. Of course it's nice to buy a small present for your host, but it's very different from a 80+ euro hotel. The biggest advantage though is the fact that you'll get in contact with the local people. They'll let you into their houses and into their lives and offer you a great insight in the local culture.

On Saint Kitts and Nevis there are quite a lot of Couchsurfers offering a couch, mostly American students staying there. If you're going there why not sign-up and try it out one time? I had a great time with my hosts: going out together, grabbing a pizza, making a tour around the island together... Very nice! :)

Address: Anywhere on the island...and on Nevis
Comparison: N/A
Price: N/A
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.couchsurfing.com

• Written May 11, 2009

More Hotels in Saint Kitts and Nevis (1)

Comments

Pieter11 Visits Here Frequently!

Pieter11

“So much of who we are is where we have been”

Have you been to Saint Kitts and Nevis?