"Driving in Sedona" Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Favorite Tip by joiwatani
Sedona General: 98 reviews and 142 photos
Favorite thing: There are many of driving options once you get to Sedona. There are many places to see so I am giving you information just in case you don't have a lot of time to explore Sedona.
1. Broken Arrow Drive - This drive is approximately about 2 hours.
2. Ancient Ruin Drive - 2-3.5 hours
3. Diamondback Gulch Drive - 2.5 hours
4. Ancient Ruin/Diamondback- 4 hours
5. Coyote Canyons - 1.5 hours
6. Oak Creek Canyon 2 hours
7. Grand Canyon - 10-11 hrs.
Fondest memory: We rented an SUV which was a hybrid. It was very spacious for all of us including our packed lunches!
More Reviews (89)
- See All Sedona Golf Resort
- See All Sacajawea
- See All Oaxaca Restaurant
- The Amara Resort and Spa
- See All Put your picture at Sally's Barbecue...
- See All If you are pregnant, don't go on the...
- See All Rock Art
- See All Strenuous Trail 3: Hot Loop (26 miles)
- See All Take the trolley
- See All Wear a hat and sunscreen
- See All Parking on top of the Holy Cross Chapel
Been to Sedona?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels