Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas: "Vegas all over and 'round the back" Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tip by Paisleypaul
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas: 20 reviews and 24 photos
Plenty to say about the worldwide chain, founded in London although everyone on VT thinks it is American! Check the website, a taste of some of the the memorabilia here:
1) Elton John - Blue feather outfit.
2) Terence Trent D'Arby - Pearl snare drum signed, "While it is true…now beat it" by Terence Trent D'Arby, who got his music career going while in the U.S. Army.
3) Roy Orbison - In 1964 Roy Orbison released what was to be the most successful hit single of his career, "Oh Pretty Woman." Hand-written lyrics to the song, co-written with Bill Dees.
4) Madonna - Black satin jacket worn by Madonna during the "Virgin" tour in April, 1985.
5) White Lion - Studded denim jacket worn by lead vocalist Mike Tramp of the 80's rock band
6)and of course Elvis Presley - Gibson acoustic guitar owned by Elvis, stolen from Graceland but returned to Vernon Presley after the culprit was caught
Favorite Dish: Santa Fe Spring Rolls, also the Twisted Mac Chicken & Cheese (pasta and chicken breast)
Address: 4475 Paradise Rd Las Vegas, NV 89109
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: East of the Strip-the Hilton is on Paradise Rd so look out for that, corner of Paradise & Harmon. Or, HRC offers free shuttle from South Strip- picks up 1/2 hourly from Showcase Mall (between Grand Canyon Experience/ MGM Grand) 11am-9pm traffic permitting
Phone: 702-733-ROCK (7625)
More Reviews (15)
Paisleypaul's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels