NewCapeGrace Guest House: "No Otner Guest house for Me in Islamabad" Islamabad Hotel Tip by morar_uk

Islamabad Hotels: 47 reviews and 60 photos

Property view
by morar_uk

I have just returned from Pakistan, during my visit I stayed in different cities and in different hotels. A week at New Cape Grace Guest House in Islamabad was the best out of all. The Guest house is magnificent and I have never experienced such incredible service before. Having been there first time in the country it was really hot and busy there. I couldn?t wait to get back to the peace and quite of the guest house.

The service was great. The staff there is very friendly and make sure anything you ask for gets done straight away. The management staff is also very helpful and humble.
My room was excellent. Very neat and tidy, Room service and laundry service is great. Food was great as well, cooked by their professional cooks. Pick up and drop off to the airport was also arranged by the guest house upon my request. It was very close to the market so I didn?t had to travel to far if I just want to go out, even the guest house will arrange a cab for you to go anywhere you want to go. Staff is also happy to help and give any information you want for travel and places of interest. Nice garden area in the guest house to relax out side, not noisy at all, nice and calm environment.
The guest house is run by father and son, both very wonderful person and ready to help anytime.

All in all I would say the out of all the places I stayed in Pakistan, New Cape Grace Guest House was the best place to stay. I enjoyed my stay there at a lot. Good value for money with great services provided.

Carry on your good work...Good Luck!!!

Unique Qualities: Amazing Internet connection to use at no extra cost (compare to other places in Islamabad)
Accurate on-time service
Helpul, multilingual and motivated staff
Beautiful Lawn

Address: H 8, Sir Abdul Rashid Avenue, F-6/1
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Located on the service road that runs parallel to the new 7th Avenue Freeway. House no. 8 on the main road.
othercontact: +92-51-2820315
Phone: +92-300-5252232
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Inn

• Written Apr 30, 2009

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Islamabad?