Newport Steak and Seafood Lounge: "If you don't want hepatitis stay away" Newport Restaurant Tip by hindu1936

Newport Restaurants: 25 reviews and 29 photos

We stopped there because Moe's was crowded. Now I know why this place was empty. I ordered a steak--Well done--emphasized that I did not want to see pink and told the waitress to make sure the cook understood that I wanted it cooked all the way through. When it came to me I told the waitress to wait a second. I cut the steak and it was bleeding. I've seen cows wounded worse and still recover to lead fully functional lives. The waitress took the steak back and 5 minutes later brought it out again. Still bleeding. I told her to bring the manager. I asked him if he hired the cook or inherited him and if the cook was cooking for himself or for the customer. When I showed him the steak, he apologized, but it was too late. I then pointed out the cold soup, that my friend's food had been served cold, the butter was frozen and we were leaving and not coming back and not paying for the food since we had not eaten it and it was not what we ordered. The waitress pick up the butter and put it back in the same big bowl that I suppose would be served to someone else. Just wondering how many other servings of butter had been pulled and replaced in that same bowl and if anyone who had eaten of it had a disease?

Address: just off the bridge on 101
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 1
Theme: Steakhouse

• Updated Apr 29, 2009

“One old codger, one old codgeress, one scooter, one round the world trip. then-? who cares?”

Have you been to Newport?