"Visit the private galleries in Sedona" Top 5 Page for this destination Art Gallery Tip by joiwatani
Art Gallery, Sedona: 5 reviews and 10 photos
It's may be the nice atmosphere and the location of Sedona that many artists come and live here. There are the painters, sculptures, photographers, writers, poets, novelists, glass-blown sculpture artists, jewelry designers and the jewelry handcrafters.
There are several galleries in Sedona. You may have to spend a lot of time browsing on all of them...
There's the main one at the uptown Sedona where the galleries are in small shops. But there are also galleries before you enter the town of Sedona.
Make sure to check on all of them!
Address: Sedona, Arizona
Directions: The main road of Sedona
Phone: (928) 592-5863
More Things to Do in Sedona (21)
More Reviews (78)
- See All Sedona Golf Resort
- See All Sacajawea
- See All Oaxaca Restaurant
- The Amara Resort and Spa
- See All The Wildlife in Sedona
- See All If you are pregnant, don't go on the...
- See All Rock Art
- See All Strenuous Trail 3: Hot Loop (26 miles)
- See All Take the trolley
- See All Wear a hat and sunscreen
- See All Parking on top of the Holy Cross Chapel
Been to Sedona?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels