Sally's Masquite Barbecue: "Best barbecue in town!" Top 5 Page for this destination Sally's Mesquite Grill & BBQ Tip by joiwatani

Sally's Mesquite Grill & BBQ, Sedona: 5 reviews and 7 photos

The picture of the Sally' s BBQ but at the back

The picture of the Sally' s BBQ but at the back
    by joiwatani
      The back street sign of the restaurant
    by joiwatani
      The pictures of visitors of the restaurant
    by joiwatani
      My family ordering their meals!
    by joiwatani
      The menu and price on the wall!
    by joiwatani

This restaurant is not on plain view. It is located behind the stores. There is a small aisle where you can walk passed the Indian artcrafts' store leading to the barbecue restaurant.

The restaurant is very small with very simple wood planks as it's chairs and tables. If you look at the walls, there are pictures of movie actors, memorabilia of the town, etc.

It has the feel of an old, simple, and real Sedona town.

There is even a picture of Kelly Ripa, the talk show host of Regis and Kelly with her husband and children eating at the restaurant, signed and dated!

There is also a "hooking game" at the restaurant so while we were waiting for our orders, my husband and my children played the game while my sister and I just read and looked at the pictures and memorabilia pasted on the walls!

The restaurant owner comes and greet you unpretentiously and ask to take a picture of you and your family with a polaroid. Then once the polaroid picture is done, he gives it back to you to sign and write something on it after you are done eating! Then he staples that polaroid picture on the walls of his barbecue restaurant's wall!

There are hundreds of pictures on the wall and when you get there I am sure you will find our pictures as we staple them close to the check out window!

Favorite Dish: The barbecue is awesome! The beans and the coleslaw are also delicious! Yummy! We all loved what we individually ordered.

Address: Sedona, Arizona
Comparison: about average
Directions: It is kind of difficult to find the place. You have to ask the locals as the restaurant is located at the back of the stores. But, there is a small portable sign on the shopping mall.
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Local

• Updated Apr 26, 2009

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Sedona?