"More lucky students: pharmaceutical biology" Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Local Custom Tip by Trekki
Marburg an der Lahn Local Customs: 28 reviews and 120 photos
Lucky students of pharmaceutical biology! Their insitute is located in a very much romantic place and in a wonderful old building. It was once meant to have staff apartment, pharmacodiagnostic collections and a lecture hall for the students and now it also houses laboratories. Upon a closer look the building reveals its purpose: flowers at the capitals and at the windows and the motto above the entrance door In Minimus Deus Maximus, translates into something like in the small things the grand god reveals, which is related to the institute?s head Albert Wigand and his studies and scientific first description of several diatoms.
In front of the institute is their herbal garden. The complex is part of the old botantical garden.
This complex is in the north of the old botanical garden with its façade to the south. The best time to take photos is during the whole day because it is open space in front of it.
More Local Customs in Marburg an der Lahn (24)
More Reviews (71)
- See All Utmost culinary delights and lovely...
- See All Heavenly peace in the hills above...
- Anyone for a relaxing boat tour on Lahn?
- Comfortable shoes are a life saver!
- No parking inside the old town!
- See All Blue plaques guide through Marburg
- See All Beautiful home decoration
- See All Elevators facilitate the steep ascents
- See All A very special destination: Spiegelslust
- See All Schweinsberg, castle on a hilltop :-)
Trekki's Related Pages
Have you been to Marburg an der Lahn?Share Your Travels