"An Upscale B & B For Travlers Who Want Elegance" Revere Guest House Tip by CapeCodBen

Revere Guest House, Provincetown: 481 reviews and 0 photos

What a find! I live in the Boston, MA, USA area and was looking for an upscale, quiet, squeeky clean, bed and breakfast to spend long winter weekend way from the city. I found it. Revere House located on Center Street in the quaint seaside Cape Cod, New England village of Provincetown, MA, USA--located at the tip of the Cape. What I like about this particular Bed and Breakfast is the rooms. They are elegantly appointed with an ultra comfortable beds and a private bath that was spotless. I am a fussy traveler and this B & B exceeded my expectations. On the premise is a outside building that serves as a community room and a where breakfast is served. It is right our of Architectural Digest magazine. All winter long, there was a cozy fire buring and "the Great American Songbook" playing softly in the background. Owners Gary and David are most gracious hosts. They pay close attention to your travel needs. Let me talk about Gary's homemade muffins. One weekend he made pumpkin spice muffins with a dollop of cream cheese in the center. Another weekend he baked a fresh Cape Cod cranberry bread. Oh, and his blueberry muffins--all from scratch! I highly recommend this B and B over all the others that are mentioned under the Provincetown listing. Quite frankly some of the ones listed are dumps. And I should know. I have been coming to Provincetown since 1979. Check out their website by googling Reverhouse, Provincetown, MA, USA. Tell them that CapeCod Ben recommended you. Several weekends I had to bring work, and I was able to do my work in a quiet setting. No children allowed. No noise premitted. They foster a restful, restful, upscale travel expereince.

Unique Qualities: Unbelievably clean rooms. Ultra quiet. Nice decor. Quiet side street location. Walking distance to shops, restaurants, museums, and cultural attractions. Go green! You do not need your car once you arrive. Gary's breakfasts! They serve Starbucks Coffee and Tazo teas. The bathroom was spotless. I have traveled the world on business and for pleasure and discovered Revere House this winter. It became my oasis of calm in a busy world. It is a gem of a B & B. I came to unwind, and left relaxed. You will feel this way too!

Address: Center Street, Provincetown, MA between the 2 main streets, Bradford and Commercial.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It is in a quaint, New England side street. You feel like you are back in the late 1800s. Narrow streets. A neighborhood setting. Walking distance to everything Provincetown had to offer.
othercontact: 14 Court Street. Say Cape Cod Be
Phone: (800) 487-2292
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
Website: http://info@reverehouse.com

• Written Apr 17, 2009

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Provincetown?