"Make sure to check out the Japanese garden, too" Top 5 Page for this destination Bellagio Conservatory Tip by joiwatani
Bellagio Conservatory, Las Vegas: 55 reviews and 153 photos
There is also a Japanese garden at the conservatory. Make sure to check the bamboo collection, too.
There are fudogs in there and lots of sand. There is a restaurant close to it and it is beautifully landscape as most Japanese gardens are.
Address: 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Bellagio Hotel/Casino
Phone: (888) 987-3456
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels