"Hotel Rex Chitre Panama Warning!" Chitré Warnings Or Dangers Tip by soflo

Chitré Warnings and Dangers: 1 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed at the hotel rex the other night and it was a nightmare! We had our room changed twice due to somebody watching a television that could be heard on the entire first floor and also the shower head was broken and the water shot out like a bullet. The drain on the shower floor was broken and metal sharp was sticking up which could slice your foot open. The room was worn out,dirty looking and in disrepair.

Towels are cheap and toilet seats have worn out paint on them.

Then the kicker,the included breakfast the next morning was another nightmare, i was eating the 2 eggs and toast they give you and while I was eating the buttered toast it tasted sour,so my friend looked at the butter wrapper and it was from 2006, yes 2006! I complained to the front desk girl and she gave me some broken english excuse that it was not their fault. You are not safe in this place and they do not care one bit about your stay there. Stay out of this place and read my next story about the clothing store next to the hotel rex.

I was buying a bathing suit for my friend next store to the hotel rex and the purchase was about $15.00, after paying for the suit,my friend tried it on and found it did not fit right. the store owner said we cannot give your money back, I said are you crazy if it does not fit and I have given you back your merchandise you cannot keep my money,this whole issue was withing 10 minutes time from purchase.

Finally after searching this place for another 20 minutes we found another suit and left this place as fast as possible.

I have never seen people like this in my life!

There is really nothing to see in this town if you can get out with your life and money and not physically ill!

• Updated Apr 11, 2009

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.