"Red Rock Pass, Interagency Passess" Top 5 Page for this destination Visitor Center Tip by joiwatani
Visitor Center, Sedona: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Favorite thing: You will soon realize that every view deck you will see in Sedona, it says that if you don't have passes you are not allowed to park there.
Accessing the Red Rock country, you needed to get Pass. It is required on national forest land in Sedona! Since Sedona is a high-impack recreation area, the national forest services required passes. This should be displayed in the windshield of the vehicle.
The revenue from the pass helps provide information, education and natural resource protection of the Red Rock Country.
Just make a mental note, however, that you can park on all the view decks to take pictures only. If you stop and linger around, meaning go for a walk, then you needed a pass.
More Reviews (89)
- See All Sedona Golf Resort
- See All Sacajawea
- See All Oaxaca Restaurant
- The Amara Resort and Spa
- See All Put your picture at Sally's Barbecue...
- See All If you are pregnant, don't go on the...
- See All Rock Art
- See All Strenuous Trail 3: Hot Loop (26 miles)
- See All Take the trolley
- See All Wear a hat and sunscreen
- See All Parking on top of the Holy Cross Chapel
Been to Sedona?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Sedona?Share Your Travels