"Café Batavia: tendentious?" Top 5 Page for this destination Old Batavia - Kota Tip by kokoryko

Old Batavia - Kota, Jakarta: 35 reviews and 82 photos

Funny photographs
      Funny photographs
      Enter the toilets. . .
    by kokoryko
      Wash your hands with celebrities
    by kokoryko
      Euh, I cannot show the mirror, when "in action":))
  • Manhood? - Jakarta
    by kokoryko

I wrote this title here, well, I do not know. . . I just had some thought about, and at the end, there is probably nothing bad. . . Well, when you look at some pictures the café, in the corridor leading to the toilet, you find them funny and interesting (first picture), and arriving at the men?s toilet, it is well indicated (picture 2), and there are lots of photographs in the toilet, above the washstand (picture 3). And. . . it is a story for guys. . . for the pee, you stand. . . . in front of a big mirror! We all know guys look at themselves for this activity, but here there is a mirror (picture4), and you can see yourself in the mirror, and imagine you have neighbours doing the same. . . . you cannot avoid to see them. . . well! It is just funny! Funny only? Looking at some of the pictures or posters displayed in the toilet (picture 5) I suddenly felt. . . I need to watch my back. . . :)! How is it in the ladies toilet?

Address: Café Batavia Taman Fatahillah, Jakarta Kota
Directions: East of Kali Krukut in North Jakarta
Phone: +62-21 6923842
Website: http://www.cafebatavia.com/

• Written Apr 8, 2009

kokoryko Used To Live Here!

“Il me plait de courir sans but et sans raison . . . .”

Have you been to Jakarta?