"Owen Sounds nices hotel" Comfort Inn Owen Sound Tip by logmore

Comfort Inn Owen Sound, Owen Sound: 148 reviews and 0 photos

I highly recommend this hotel everything was great, The staff was very helpful and nice. The rooms were great they had just got new beds, couches, wallpaper and curtins. They were so friendly and helpful in our time of need ( family death). They aload us to check out later then normal because the funneral was not til 1pm. They let our family that was not staying at the hotel to have some breakfast with us. ( we asked 1st) The rooms were great. I watched how the staff interacted with other guest that were checking in and out and they tried to make each one feel special. It was great! they had a regular that has stayed there 10 years (the manager told us) and he brings a pie to eat with the staff that works evenings everytime he comes. I was talking to him in the lobby and he said the staff and hotel was geat that he feels like home when he stays there. He said that they even give him birthday presents and xmas gifts because he has made a friendship with the hotel and employees. I think that when people have to travel for what ever reason it is great to go to places where people make you feel good and not as if it is just their job to take your money and get you a room. I really think that this hotel is doing the right thing by treating thier guest like people and not dollar signs. Keep up the good work Comfort Inn Owen Sound and we will see you again. (hopefully on different terms)

Address: 955 9TH Avenue East
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 519-371-5500
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-owen_sound-canada-CN287

• Written Apr 6, 2009

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Owen Sound?