"Pizza Y" Top 5 Page for this destination Cluj-Napoca Restaurant Tip by HORSCHECK

Cluj-Napoca Restaurants: 34 reviews and 60 photos

My Pizza Romana at Pizza Y

My Pizza Romana at Pizza Y
      Entrance to Pizza Y through an arch
      Outdoor terrace of Pizza Y
      Pizza Y: My Skol beer
    by HORSCHECK

After our arrival in Cluj-Napoca in May 2008 we checked in at the hotel and then directly headed off to town to get a bite to eat for lunch.

As we were quite hungry we chose the first option, which was Pizza Y. Due to its central location in a backyard with arcades and outdoor seating it looked appealing to us.

The menu offers a wide variety of pizzas as well as pasta dishes. I opted for a Pizza Romana and a Pint of Skol beer.

The pizza was good but not exceptional, so was the beer. However, for me it was just the right choice to start a two week trip. With 11,50 RON for the pizza and 4 RON for the beer the bill was reasonably priced.

Update April 2012:
During our second visit of Cluj Napoca in April 2012 we realised that Pizza Y was closed down.

Address: Pizza Y, Piata Unirii 1, Cluj-Napoca
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The Pizza Y is situated in an arcaded backyard just off the Piata Unirii. The entrance is through an arch which can be found near the south eastern end of the square, about where the Boulevard Eroilor begins.
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Pizza

• Updated May 23, 2012

Comments

HORSCHECK

“.: The less you look the more you find :.”

Have you been to Cluj-Napoca?