VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Bistro West: "Bistro Fare" Tustin Restaurant Tip by Lizchiq

Tustin Restaurants: 3 reviews and 0 photos

Bistro West is in "The District" on the Irvine/ Tustin border. It's a new outdoor entertainment center much like the Tustin Marketplace / Irvine Spectrum. My friend and I went to lunch at Bistro West on a really warm day. It has a nice outdoor patio with a mix of shade and sun - with some large umbrellas.

We ordered and split a few appetizers / entrees. The calamari was very flavorful, but a bit greasier than I generally like it. We also ordered the ahi salad and a mixed vegetable salad with shrimp. The ahi tasted very good and fresh. The mixed veggie salad was even better, though. Some shrimp were paired with a warm plate of chopped vegetables on the side, with a really great dressing.

The portions were pretty decent - but with 2 glasses of wine it was a bit pricier than we anticipated. I'd recommend it more for a dinner spot. Food was tasty overall, but probably not worth what we paid.

Favorite Dish: Really enjoyed the shrimp and vegetable salad!

Address: 2601 Park Ave, Tustin, CA
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Barranca Parkway & Jamboree Rd
Phone: (714) 259-9378
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 4
Theme: American
Website: http://www.bistrowest.com/

• Written Mar 31, 2009

More Restaurants in Tustin (1)

Comments