"Dominican Chapel" Top 5 Page for this destination Venlo Things to Do Tip by grayfo
Venlo Things to Do: 20 reviews and 22 photos
The monastery chapel was built in 1416 and extended in 1785. During World War II the monastery was destroyed and the monastery chapel was damaged. After the war the Dominicans established a new monastery and rebuilt the chapel. These were given up in 2005. Now called the Domani it is used for concerts and weddings.
Address: Domanicanenplein 15 5911 KN VENLO
Directions: Opposite the Tourist Information