"Amazing Selection of men and women's clothing" Top 5 Page for this destination Michael Hayes Tip by Gypsystravels

Michael Hayes, Newport: 2 reviews and 5 photos

Store front

Store front
      Our purchases
  • Amazing Selection of men and women's clothing - Newport

Michael Hays is a high end boutique store carrying a large selection of men, women and children's clothing and shoes.

We were walking along Bellevue Avenue when we happen to come across this store. The sign on the window said 50%-70% off so we decided to check it out. The store is quite beautiful with children and women's department downstairs, while the men's department upstairs. We quickly made our way upstairs to see what they had for Ferni.

Of course, nothing that he liked was on sale, but a few Robert Graham shirts caught his eye. He tried on a few finally deciding on the two he purchased, a beautiful navy shirt with a stripe and a really nice white with light blue and green. We also found a great pair of Cole Hahn ruber soled shoes on sale for our upcoming trip.

After we paid for Ferni's purchases upstairs, he said "now its your turn" so we made our way downstairs to check out the shoes.

As I was looking around, the shoes and bags is what really caught my eye when Ferni grabbed a pair of beautiful Tory Birch mid heeled sandals and said, I like these, try them on, so I did. The sandals were a perfect fit, felt comfortable and weren't super high, which is what I needed. Ferni quickly paid for them and we were both very happy with our purchases.

What to buy: The Robert Graham shirts are $198 each. The Cole Hahn shoes were on sale for $78 and my Tory Birch sandals were $265. Nothing cheap, but you get what you pay for :)

Our total purchase in this store was $735 and the best part, no sales tax!!

Address: 204 Bellevue Avenue
Phone: 401-846-3090
Theme: Other

• Updated Apr 2, 2009

Comments

Gypsystravels Visits Here Frequently!

Gypsystravels

“If You don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!”

Have you been to Newport?