"FAQ: What Document To Bring for my Macao-HK Trip" Macao Favorite Tip by JaneCajuguiran

Macao General: 84 reviews and 96 photos

Favorite thing: I don't see any reason why they won't allow you. Most tourists go to HK thru Macau without any hassle.

As already said earlier, there are no documents needed other than your passport. But, because macau and HK are treated like separate countries (they're both SARs), you'll need to fill out some forms. That's it. You may want to visit my blog (quite lengthy to put in here) at http://www.pinas-et-al.blogspot.com. there are many travel pages in HK here and you'll just have to be patient to search for what you need. But most of your questions are already tackled by our members.

Have a safe trip. :)

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Mar 27, 2009
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse



“Travelling makes history interesting...”

Online Now


Top 5,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 1 8 4 1

Have you been to Macao?

  Share Your Travels