Island Black Pearl: "Island Black Pearl Nightclub, One of the Best in M" Jamaica Nightlife Tip by DenLeb

Jamaica Nightlife: 47 reviews and 41 photos

I went to Island Black Pearl Nightclub in Montego Bay while I was visiting some relative in Jamaica. A friend of mine heard about that club who recently opened at Ironshore: Island Black Pearl.

I have to say that I really had a great time. The music was awesome and their martinis are phenomenal. To my surprise, they have a huge shark tank inside the club, an amazing laser show, flat screen TV's throughout the club which are quite cool to watch as you drinking, dancing and having fun. It's safe and worth checking out this club, especially if you like dancing with some fine people!

They have a DJ from the US that jams like you've never seen before: DJ Laz from Miami Power 96fm. They also have a rooftop dance floor with an amazing view of the bay. There was no cover charge when I was there their Valentine's Day Party, but the owner told me that soon, they'll charge a reasonable cover fee. I highly recommend Island Black Pearl Nightclub if you are in the Ironshore / Montego Bay area.

You will have a lot of fun! Island Black Pearl is the place to be on a Friday and Saturday night in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Dress Code: Dress code is casual

Address: Blue Diamond Mall - Ironshore - Montego Bay
Theme: Nightclub

• Written Mar 27, 2009

DenLeb Visits Here Frequently!

“Qui Vivra, verra”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Jamaica?