"Broken, cracked, unleveled streets and sidewalks" Buenos Aires Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Gypsystravels
Buenos Aires Warnings and Dangers: 186 reviews and 96 photos
Every where we went in Buenos Aires we noticed that the sidewalks were in desperate need of repair. They either were cracked, uneven, missing tiles so a plank was put over it to walk on and just large holes.
I definitely had a hard time walking around in the evenings with my heels and had to hold on for dear life to Ferni. During our last night in Buenos Aires it finally dawned on me to wear wedged heels (I had bought a pair a day before at a market) as I am prone to missing a step or falling into cracks and taking a tumble.
Thank goodness I didn't suffer any falls during this trip (a miracle).
So, if you are visiting Buenos Aires and want to wear heels, my advice, wear wedges.
More Reviews (94)
- See All United Buddy Bears in Plaza San Martin
- See All Executive Lounges at Hotels
- See All Argentinians eat Late!
- See All A nice lunch, cheap and good!
- See All A great find for Ferni
- When traveling in the summer or warmer...
- See All Collectivos, efficient way to see B's...
- See All Executive Level - 1 Bedroom Junior Suite
- Watch a football game with the Boca Jrs.
Been to Buenos Aires?Share your travels with the world!
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels