"Take a tour to Valpraiso" Santiago Things to Do Tip by anacapa

Santiago Things to Do: 373 reviews and 790 photos

Being lazy after a 3 week trip I opted for a tour of Valpraiso over going there myself on a local bus. Im happy I did. The weather in Valpraiso was cold and foggy, where it had been hot and sunny in Santiago. I was happy to let the tour bus take me/us around, saving the time and effort negotiating things.

I recommend TurisTour. They were friendly, funny, efficient and informative. It was a really pleasant tour. The bus was super clean and included a toilet (though I didnt use or see it). I requested a stop to ride a funicular and our tour guide, Adrian, obliged...though he said to keep it a secret because it wasnt on the tour agenda. Sorry Adrian, cats out.

TurisTour offers other tours, in the city, to wineries, and beyond. I think they offer a great deal. Im not big on taking tours, but this was nice. And I met a number of very nice people on this tour, one leading to a dinner date that night! Great fun!!!

Directions: Have your hotel phone them to reserve a tour. They pick up at your hotel.

othercontact: reservas@turistour.cl
Phone: 488 0444
Website: http://www.turistour.com

• Updated Mar 19, 2009

More Things to Do in Santiago (1)

Comments

anacapa

“traveling starts at home”

Have you been to Santiago?