"Paddle boats on the lake in Battersea Park" London Off The Beaten Path Tip by angiebabe
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,701 reviews and 3,049 photos
These can be hired from the booth that is next the cafe that is on the south eastern side of the lake...always popular during the summer months when the locals flock to the parks around London....and Battersea park is very popular in the summer, and all year round.
The cafe has some dining tables next to the lake where you can sit and enjoy coffee and cake or a meal, also evenings with jazz entertainment as well on certain nights...perhaps even after you have had a ride around the lake on one of the paddle boats
More Off The Beaten Path in London (22)
More Reviews (83)
- See All easyCoffee easy on the pocket for coffee
- See All Squares with gardens and beautiful...
- See All Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the...
- See All Standard Cars Minicabs, Collierswood
- See All Search through the National Trust...
- See All Prolific Pigeon Population
- Be ready for4seasons in 1day!&u can buy...
- See All Good budget hotel chains
- See All the best budget of the budget shops...
- Night Carnival at the Thames Festival
- Go to a footie game!
Been to London?Share your travels with the world!
angiebabe's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels