"Westchester Avenue" Port Chester Favorite Tip by cjg1
Port Chester Favorites: 3 reviews and 9 photos
Favorite thing: Westchester Avenue is an interesting street. On one section it is mostly houses and apartment complexes. As you move closer to the train station there are shops, businesses and many restaurants . Westchester Avenue dumps you into the Waterfront at one end and continues on into White Plains at the other.
Some of our favorite places to eat are on Westchester Avenue.
More Reviews (61)
- See All Grabbing a Bite to Eat and Some Drinks
- See All Italian Food Specialties
- See All Incredibly Delicious Food
- See All Free Parking During the Christmas...
- See All Corpus Christi Carnival
cjg1's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Port Chester?Share Your Travels