"Fact Not Fiction" Ramada Limited @ the Stadium (Downtown) Nashville Tip by vbonina

I am only telling facts, I have stayed in many Ramada's but this one was the worst one I ever saw. We (6 of us) checked into the hotel. Went to our rooms and immediately found a foul odor. THe bathroom was loaded with mold, and the toilet did not work. We decided not to stay there and received a shout down from the girl (Shanequa) behind the desk. By the way, she would not spell her name for us or give us her last name. She also would not call the manager. To add insult to injury, she would not credit us for the room and insisted we pay for one night. She never released the entire 3 night stay on our credit card and it is now in dispute.
We went to the Best Western Music Row and found the best cleanest, and nicest staff anywhere.
So in conclusion, please beware of this hotel. Ask to look at your room before you check in and I hope you don't get Shanequa behind the desk

Unique Qualities: NONE!!

Address: 303 Interstate Drive, I 24 Exits 49 & 48, Nash
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Nashville Stadium
othercontact: vbonina@comcast.net
Phone: 615 244 6690
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: https://www.choicehotels.com/tennessee/nashville/quality-inn-hotels/tn190

• Written Mar 9, 2009

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Nashville?