VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Comfortable Room, Nice Casino" Treasure Island - Ti Tip by GracesTrips

Treasure Island - Ti, Las Vegas: 12,738 reviews and 68 photos

by GracesTrips

• Comfortable Room, Nice Casino - Las Vegas
      View from our room
    by GracesTrips
  • Comfortable Room, Nice Casino - Las Vegas

We stayed here for the weekend. I originally book a room with a king size bed but upon check-in all they had left was a queen if I wanted nonsmoking. They could give me an upgraded room but I would have to pay the difference. Hmm, I was disappointed but I didn't take it out on the pregnant hotel registration clerk that was helping me. Funny, she asks if I have stayed here before and I said no. She then immediately offers to provide me the upgraded room with the king size bed for no extra cost. We had a very nice room, comfortable bed with a great view of the strip.

TI has an outdoor Pirate Ship show that is performed about 4 times a day as part of the Las Vegas Boulevard Strip attractions.

Go to the Treasure Island website and check out the special offers/deals. Call 800-288-7206 for room reservations.

Address: 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Exit Spring Mountain off the 15 FWY, go east. Turn into the Mirage/Treasure Island Self Parking. The Treasure Island self parking is immediately on your right.
Phone: 702.894.7111
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.treasureisland.com/

• Updated Mar 9, 2009

Comments

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Have you been to Las Vegas?