VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Crazy toy shop!" Anime, Character Goods, Toys Tip by clueless83

Anime, Character Goods, Toys, Tokyo: 10 reviews and 22 photos

F Cup cookies

F Cup cookies
      Jack Sparrow
    by clueless83

You don't have to be a kid to enjoy this shop and even if you don't intend to buy anything its still worth a look. The shop is a riot of colour spread out on several floors (I can't remember if it was 5, 6 or 7 floors now) including one floor dedicated entirely to Snoopy. There's Hello Kitty and Domokun as well as collectors toys (Jack Sparrow Blythe doll, anyone?).

What to buy: I have to admit I was surprised to see F Cup Cookies being sold here. I'd heard about these on BBC Radio 1 at home and thought I'd buy some (for myself and ebay). These cookies supposedly increase your bust size, which is why I found it odd to find them in a toy shop.

What to pay: F Cup cookies were 298 yen for a box of 4. No idea what other things cost though.

Address: 6-1-9 Jingu-mae, Shibuya-ku
Directions: I went to the Harajuku branch but apparently there are others around Tokyo
Theme: Toys and Games
Website: http://www.kiddyland.co.jp/en/index.html

• Written Mar 7, 2009

Comments

clueless83

“Fairy Dust and Wander Lust”

Have you been to Tokyo?