Rose & Crown Dining Room: "English Pub Grub" Top 5 Page for this destination Orlando Restaurant Tip by cjg1

Orlando Restaurants: 517 reviews and 619 photos

Me and my Bass Ale(feb 2015)
by cjg1
      Me and my Bass Ale(feb 2015)
      Chicken Masala...Yum!
      Fish & Chips
      Enjoying a beautiful day
      Loving the outdoor terrace
    by cjg1

The Rose & Crown Dining Room is nestled into the England Pavillion of Epcot's World Showcase. There is a Pub for casual dining and drinks as well as the dining room which also has outdoor seating. They have a large assortent of lagers, ales and ciders:Bass Ale, Boddingtons English Pub Ale, Harp Lager, Stella Artois, Strongbow Cider, and Guinness Stout. They also have a bunch of English Pub favorite such as fish & Chips, shepard's pie and Bangers & Mash to eat.

You really don't feel like your in Florida when you're in the Pub. You get comfortable have a cider and relax. It makes for a nice break from walking and you get a nice beverage. My wife and I have been here several times over the years and always enjoy their good food and casual atmosphere.

Our last vist here was February 2015. We stopped in for a nice lunch. The day was beautiful and sunny but not hot so we chose to sit outside with a beautiful view of the lagoon. My wife had her usual Fish & Chips; which they do amazingly well. I chose the Indian-style Chicken Masala; which was a first for me here and it was very good. We had a wonderful lunch with a nice view and great service. I will always come back here when I have a craving for Pub grub in Epcot.

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4

• Updated Feb 18, 2015

• davidjo's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Paper and a plate for the F&C!!! Better just the paper, but i would not be satisfied with the portion of chips

• cjg1's Profile Photo
      Feb 17, 2015 at 1:20 PM

They try to Americanize it with the plate. Would be better with more chips I agree but the fish was so big my wife couldn't finish it.

cjg1 Visits Here Frequently!

“There is no such thing as once in a lifetime unless you didn't like it.”

Have you been to Orlando?