"Torre dei Lamberti, Verona" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Things to Do Tip by hopang
Italy Things to Do: 1,470 reviews and 2,257 photos
Torre dei Lamberti (Lamberti Tower) is located at Piazza dei Signori or Piazza Dante in the heart of the city of Verona. It was constructed between the 12th and the 15th centuries by the powerful Lamberti family. The tower is approximately 84 metre high and is the tallest tower in Verona. There is an observation deck at the top of the tower. A visitor can either take a lift or walk to the top of the tower. It has a panoramic view of the city from the top of the tower.
Torre dei Lamberti had been incorporated into Piazza del Comune at a later stage. The bell tower is octagonal in shape. Two bells were added to the tower in 1295, viz. with names rengo and marangona. Lamberti Tower is also a very popular tourist attraction in Verona. Go up to the observation deck of the tower if you have the time to spare!
Address: Piazza dei Signori 2, Verona
Directions: Located between Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza del Signori in the heart of Verona.
Phone: 045 803 2726
More Things to Do in Italy (91)
More Reviews (61)
- See All An upmarket shopper's paradise
- See All Bus from Milan to Serravalle Designer...
- See All Milan Tourism Point in Milan
- See All Souvenir book - Art and History Milan
- See All Excellent Neopolitan pizzas and Italian...
- See All An excellent 4 star hotel
- Jewish Community of Venice
- Passion for gambling
- See All Free guided walking tour in Vatican City
- Main Stadium, Chianciano Terme
- Praying at the chapel, Vatican City
- Beware of pickpockets!
hopang's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels