"Good South Indian Food" Top 5 Page for this destination Kochi Favorite Tip by cochinjew
Kochi General: 8 reviews and 19 photos
Favorite thing: People who have travelled to India and especially the southern cone of it, know very well that the Indian Restaurants in the west usually represent a very narrow aspect of the cuisine of this much varied cuisined country.
For some reason or other, I prefer the cuisine of South India: Idlis and dosais for breakfast; Lunch Meals with multiple vegetable curries preferably on banana leaf and for dinner: curries to choose from: preferably fish of which there is plenty in cochin
Fondest memory: the people who have to be the nicest people in all of India.. then again i have not experienced all of india and possibly never would, never mind, they are very nice
homecooking is excellent in kerala... on each of my visits i get at least invited into homes for about 50 per cent of my meals.. that is okay..
More General in Kochi (2)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Good Place for a nice south Indian meal
- See All NOT A GOOD CHOICE
- See All Getting your visiting card designed and...
- See All Air Asia from KL to Cochin
- See All India is the most Pro Israeli country in...
- See All On the Internet the Place looks fabulous
- See All Princess Street the Tourist Ghetto
- Adivasi, the original inhabitants of...
- See All antique stores along the jew town road
Been to Kochi?Share your travels with the world!
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Kochi?Share Your Travels