"Red Pandas" Top 5 Page for this destination National Zoo Tip by Ewingjr98
National Zoo, Washington D.C.: 68 reviews and 128 photos
The red pandas have had a rough history at the zoo; in 2003 the pair of pandas died after ingesting rat poison, part of a wider series of deaths over a two year period.
Now there are two new pandas, and they might be in the mood for mating.
Address: 3001 Connecticut Avenue NW
Directions: Metro Stops: Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams-Morgan/Cleveland Park
More Things to Do in Washington D.C. (64)
More Reviews (181)
- See All Firkin and Fox Pub - Dulles Airport
- See All Gordon Biersch - National Airport
- See All National Treasury Building
- See All Take the Free US Capitol Building Tour
- See All The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC - West...
- See All Metro? Walking? Buses? Driving?
- See All Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium (RFK...
- Vendors on the Mall
- See All Spring in DC: Smithsonian Kite Festival
- See All The Shops at Georgetown Park
- See All Crime in DC
Been to Washington D.C.?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Washington D.C.?Share Your Travels