ba Vigo and Yabbies: "TWO Little Places Side by Side" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Restaurant Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Restaurants: 16 reviews and 41 photos
Just had to put these two in. They are side by side like twins right down near the main area of Cotton Tree looking over to parkland.
Both have outside dining ... al Fresco
Meals are very different to each other and quite reasonable.
ba Vigo has a Spanish theme even Spanish beer and wine. Yabbies more local ...fresh fish.
I love the Spatchcock at ba Vigo but I have to order this ahead so it is not too hot for my palate.
Re price...both reasonable...there are much more expensive ones about. But if you go too cheap you get "greasy spoon"
Favorite Dish: At ba Viga Spatchcock and their mint (and something else ) fritters.
At Yabbies the fresh fish of the day.
Address: The Esplanade Cotton Tree
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Find the main Cotton Tree area . Right on the front across from Park.
A dress shop right next door...quite nice one
Phone: +61754791000(bV) +61754436650(Y)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels