Med Kitchen: "Reliable Mediterranean" Med Kitchen Tip by Durfun
Med Kitchen, London: 4 reviews and 1 photos
Nice, buzzy atmosphere. Friendly staff & waitresses/hosts. Efficient & quick service.
Good, trendy, fresh decor.
Perfect stop for a quick bite or drink to rest your tired feet when out & about around Covent Garden/Theatreland.
Favorite Dish: Pan-fried tiger prawns. Salmon fish cake & their salad. Coffee pannacotta was delicious.
Address: 24 Cambridge Circus, WC2H 8AA
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Covent Garden tube, head out north onto Neal St. Turn left onto Earlham St, straight past Seven Dials Clocktower, and out at the other end. Just off Shaftesbury Ave. Centrepoint is equidistant further north.
Phone: +44 20 7589 1383
More Restaurants in London (14)
More Reviews (101)
- See All One New Change
- See All In the airport itself !
- See All Funky Belgian beers anyone?
- See All Bicycle hire outside tube stations!
- See All Brick Lane & it's Market
- See All Have a week? Then see these...
- See All Ice-skating outside the Natural History...
- See All Ali-Pali Tower, Ice rink roof, Palace...
- For summer, bring your swimming briefs !
- Good quality warm clothes for winter !
- Shady 'southern' areas..
- Need correct change for buses
Durfun's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels