"Like in any big city, be careful" Dangerous Areas Tip by ange_famine
Dangerous Areas, Nice: 13 reviews and 2 photos
Be careful not to go to ghettos like l'Ariane or Les Moulins, or even Nice Nord or La Trinite.
Basically, the town centre is fine as long as there are people, as the recent events called for more police patrols, so you're fine. Staying in rich areas like Cimiez, Caucade or Pessicart hill is fine as well.
Be very careful:
- Of the zone around the train station
- Dark parts of the old town (keep to the main street)
- The Massena gardens at night (drug dealers and yobs) (from the sea to Acropolis)
- La Californie, La Promenade des Anglais (prostitutes)
- There is a lot of bad behaviour and provocations at times - don't answer, and go away.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Le musee des arts asiatiques
- See All Your local brasserie
- L'orchestre d'harmonie de Nice
- See All So you think you're a real Nissart?
- Lifts to the Chateau
ange_famine's Related Pages
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels